BADGER ANTI BUG SUNSCREEN SPF 34 87ML
Bruto weight : 150gr
A great all-in-one solution, SPF 34 Anti-Bug Sunscreen fights sun damage while repelling insects and bugs! Water and sweat resistant for 40 minutes, this DEET-free formula is reef friendly and biodegradable. You’ll love the pleasant aroma of citronella, cedar, and lemongrass and the moisturizing base of extra virgin olive oil and beeswax. Independent laboratory tested to repel mosquitoes for over 4 hours.
- Safe, DEET-free bug repellent for the whole family.
- Safely blocks the sun’s harmful rays with non-nano mineral Zinc Oxide.
- Water and sweat resistant for 40 minutes.
- Made with organic and skin-soothing Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Beeswax, and Castor oil.
- Reef friendly, biodegradable, and certified cruelty-free.
- Non-GMO certified by NSF to NSF Non-GMO True North.
Active Bug Repellent Ingredients:
Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Cymbopogon Nardus (Citronella) Oil, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus (Lemongrass) Leaf Oil, Cedrus Atlantica (Cedar) Wood Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, and Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium) Flower Oil.
Active Sunscreen Ingredient:
Non-Nano, Uncoated Zinc Oxide.
Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, and Cera Alba (Beeswax).
Directions for use: Knead tube before each use. For full protection, apply liberally (2mg/cm2 of skin) to all exposed skin 15 minutes before sun exposure, then rub in to reduce whitening effect. For children under 6 months of age: ask a doctor.
Reapply natural sunscreen: After 40 minutes of swimming or sweating. Immediately after towel drying. At least every 2 hours.
Sun Safety Tips: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease these risks, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and practice other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10am - 2pm.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.