BLACKMORES SUPERKIDS MULTI CHEWABLES - 60 TABLETS
Berat Kotor : 260gr
Blackmores SuperKids® Multi Chewables are a 99.5% sugar free formulation containing a daily boost of 18 essential nutrients to support kids’ healthy growth and development.
- Support for healthy brain function (vitamin B3, zinc) and development (iodine)
- Antioxidants to support kids’ healthy development (vitamin C, zinc)
- Help support normal growth and development (vitamin B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B12,C, D, folate, biotin, iodine and zinc)
- Help contribute to normal energy production (vitamin B3)
Why useChildren can often have poor eating habits, which may make them vulnerable to nutritional shortfalls.
Kids need sufficient energy and nutrients for normal physical and metabolic activities as well as to support growth and development.Whilst a balanced and varied diet is by far the best way for kids to get their nutrients, it has consistently been found that picky eaters have less variety in their diets than non-picky eaters, therefore a multivitamin may help to fill some critical nutritional gaps.
Research undertaken in 2014-15 found that only one in twenty (5.1%) of Australian children were meeting the minimum number of serves of fruit and vegetables each day*.
The Blackmores differenceBlackmores Superkids® Multi Chewables are 99.5% sugar free and still taste delicious.
Kids naturally enjoy a sweet taste but we all know that sugar isn’t good for a growing kid’s teeth or body.
Blackmores Superkids® Multi Chewables are sweetened with xylitol - naturally derived sweeteners from natural carbohydrate sources and also from stevia – from the leaves of the stevia plant.
Blackmores Superkids® Multi Chewables are also free from artificial flavours and colours. We use natural strawberry flavour and the natural colour from black carrot juice to deliver a delicious chewable supplement.
Support your little Well Being with Blackmores – Australia’s Most Trusted vitamin and dietary supplements brand*.
*Australia’s most trusted vitamin and supplement brand as voted by Australians in the 2009-2017 Readers Digest Most Trusted Survey.
DosageChildren 2-12 years - Chew (do not swallow whole) 1 tablet a day with meals, or as professionally prescribed.
Contraindications and cautions
- Not suitable for children under 2 years
- Excess consumption may have a laxative effect
- This is a therapeutic product, not a lolly
- Always read the label, use only as directed. Supplements may only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate