BADGER AFTER BUG BALM - BITE RELIEF STICK 17GR
- Certified organic and 100% natural bug bite itch relief balm.
- 10% organic Colloidal Oatmeal soothes and relieves itchy or irritated skin.
- Menthol gently cools.
- Convenient travel size twist-up stick—take it with you wherever you go!
- Organic Beeswax, vitamin E-rich Sunflower oil and essential oils of Seabuckthorn and Lavender nourish and soften skin.
- Tamanu oil moisturizes and is naturally antioxidant rich.
- Great for use by the whole family.
- All Badger balms are USDA Certified Organic and petrolatum-free.
What is Colloidal Oatmeal and how does it work?
The skin benefits of oats (Avena sativa) dates back to 2000 B.C. and the Ancient Egyptians who were among the first to recognize its skin-soothing properties. Colloidal Oatmeal refers to very finely ground organic oats suspended in liquid (such as a balm) and evenly dispersed. In this suspended state, the nutrient-rich oats are easily applied and absorbed, providing many protective benefits including temporary relief from itching and irritation. Approved by the FDA in 2003 as a natural skin protectant, Colloidal Oatmeal actives work by creating a barrier (or second skin) over inflamed and irritated skin, effectively sealing in skin’s natural moisture while easing discomfort to provide much-needed relief.
Apply as needed. Temporarily protects and helps relieve minor skin irritations and itching associated with insect bites. For children under 6 months of age, ask a doctor.
For external use only. Do not use on broken skin, deep puncture wounds, animal bites, and serious burns. When using this product keep out of eyes. Stop use and ask a doctor if condition worsens, symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and reoccur within a few days.