BADGER BABY SUNSCREEN CREAM SPF 30 87ML
Bruto weight : 160gr
Protect baby's delicate skin from the sun's harmful rays with our SPF 30 Baby Sunscreen. Gentle, moisturizing and water resistant for 40 minutes, it has just 6 ingredients (including calming Chamomile and soothing Calendula) and provides safe, effective broad-spectrum protection with mineral zinc oxide. Pediatrician tested and approved and hypoallergenic with sunflower oil as its base for easy application.
- Gentle and effective broad-spectrum protection with just 6 ingredients!
- Pediatrician tested and approved and hypoallergenic.
- Safely blocks sun’s harmful rays with non-nano mineral Zinc Oxide.
- Base of certified organic Sunflower oil makes for easy application.
- Water-resistant for 40 minutes.
- Reef friendly, biodegradable, and certified cruelty-free.
- Non-GMO certified by NSF to NSF Non-GMO True North.
Active Sunscreen Ingredient:
Non-Nano, Uncoated Zinc Oxide 18.75%
Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Tocopherol (Sunflower Vitamin E), Anthemis Nobilis (Roman Chamomile) Flower Oil, Calendula Officinalis (Calendula) Flower Extract, Hippophae Rhamnoides (Seabuckthorn) Fruit Extract.
Directions for use: Knead tube before each use. For full protection, apply liberally (2mg/cm2 of skin) to all exposed skin 15 minutes before sun exposure, then rub in to reduce whitening effect. Children under 6 months of age: ask a doctor.
Reapply baby sunscreen: After 40 minutes of swimming or sweating. Immediately after towel drying. At least every 2 hours.
Sun Safety Tips: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease these risks, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and practice other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10am - 2pm.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.