NUTRITIONAL YEAST - PREMIUM 100GR
What Is Nutritional Yeast
Nutritional yeast is a deactivated yeast that is grown on sugarcane and beet molasses. When the yeast is ready it is deactivated, washed, dried, and packaged. This yeast does not make things rise. It is high in protein and is fortified with vitamin B12 and other vitamins and minerals. Making it a staple in vegetarian and vegan diets.
- 9 grams of protein in 2 tablespoons
- High % of Vitamin B12 and Folic Acid
- Low sodium
- Yummy cheesy flavor
In vegan recipes, nutritional yeast is used for its cheesy flavor. There are so many ways you can use nutritional yeast.
- Sprinkle it on popcorn for a cheesy flavor
- When making kale chips sprinkle a layer on before baking
- Stir it it to your mashed potatoes
- Add to roasted veggies
- Sneak in B12 by adding a tablespoon to your salad dressing
- Make french fries extra crispy with a drizzle of olive oil and a few tablespoons of nutritional yeast
- Oatmeal, smoothies, and pasta are other great ways slip it into your diet
Delicious added to recipes and foods!
Vegetarian, Gluten & Sugar FREE!
Provides great-taste and nutrition when added to a wide variety of foods and recipes. Makes a healthy delicious seasoning when sprinkled on most foods, especially salads, vegetables, potatoes, rice, pasta and even popcorn! Add to soups, dips, spreads, cereals, juices and smoothies for added flavor and nutrition. It’s “cheese-like” flavor makes it a great low-sodium, cholesterol-free, delicious, healthy addition to recipes and foods.
In addition to its great health benefits listed below, Nutritional Yeast is a versatile culinary ingredient for most recipes. It can be used as a condiment or in recipes, and is classified among the best of B12 Foods.